Energy management with APA-EMS: From the technical recording and evaluation of energy consumption to the commercial calculation of ancillary costs as well as their billing and consideration in financial accounting.
The IT solution APA-EMS enables you to seamlessly map individual energy management processes. APA-EMS is technologically based on the flexible IT system DOCUframe from the award-winning manufacturer GSD-Software mbH. APA-EMS is adapted to your individual requirements as a module within this basic technology. APA-EMS supports operational processes such as balancing and billing of energy consumption as well as strategic processes such as the establishment of a systematic energy management system for the continuous improvement of energy efficiency according to DIN EN ISO 50001.
Functions of APA-EMS
- Control of media consumption at points of delivery for all media types for main and off-peak times.
- location and energy carrier-related consumption analyses.
- cost calculation per medium from production and consumption quantities.
- Settlement of service charges for internal and external tenants.
- Fully integrated with financial accounting and controlling.
With APA-EMS, energy targets can be defined, their compliance monitored and the resulting activities controlled via workflow. The solution supports you in improving energy efficiency and thus forms the basis for certification according to DIN EN ISO 50001.
Call up further information
Send us a short message and we will provide you with the information,
how an individual solution for your company can look like.